This CMS GTS 27 Gang Tool Lathe was purchased as a refurbished floor model and
was in production on the factory floor
from August 2012 to May 2013 when it was
replaced with newer machinery. It was supplied with a new Fagor 8035 control.
During it's service in our factory it cut small parts from copper and brass.
It gave consistent and repeatable accuracy during production of 0.0002", with
adjustment needed every 30 to 50 parts on those tight tolerances.
The machine needs minor work. The on/off switch on the side of the machine
was damaged while the machine was moved from one room to another.
Machine specifications at original purchase:
- 6,000 rpm 5C 27mm spindle
- 5HP spindle motor and drive system
- 15" X axis travel X 8" of Z axis travel
- Fagor 8035 cnc controller ( upgrade )
- 5,650 lb polymer composite concrete base
- .0001 accuracy .00005 repeatability
- Pneumatic collet closer
- Coolant system
- New ballscrews
- New linear rails
- New Fagor servo motors and Fagor servo drives
Upgrades and improvements after purchase:
- Centered and balanced spindle
- Tool plate leveled, polished and adjusted
- New collet nose and closer
- New drive belt.
(MTA TRACER V65L BAR LOADER AVAILABLE FOR $7950)
to listing display
to our home page